History was made in such a bittersweet game – Raptors fans were cheering from Toronto, across Canada, and including Illinois! Warrior fans were excited for Kevin Durant’s return into the game, despite his recent injuries. Durant spent over a month sidelined due to a calf injury that he suffered against the Houston Rockets in the Western Conference semifinals. During the first and second quarter, Durant was playing strong, swift & diligently; viewers across the nation could see Durant’s love for the game & skills. Sadly, his long awaited return was cut abruptly in the second quarter when he re-injured his right leg. Although the Golden State Warriors won Game 5, they may have lost one of their best players due to an Achilles injury.
Studies have shown that Cannabis has many healing properties such as relieving anxiety, depression, pain, inflammation and more. There is currently developing research in the connection of Cannabis & sports. There has been many top athletes who have admitted using Cannabis to help them focus, relax and aid in recovery for sports related injuries.
How could Cannabis potentially help Kevin Durant during his recovery process?
- Relieve pain & inflammation throughout his body
- Helps Insomnia for nights when he may be up overthinking or in too much pain to sleep
- Relieves anxiety from the stress on his mind & body
- Helps with the depression he may feel while not being able to play basketball for awhile
- Aids in low appetite from potentially not having a desire to eat
- Relieves migraines
What type of Cannabis products may help Durant’s injuries?
- 1000mg CBD full spectrum tincture: To aid in internal pain, provide relaxation, help with inflammation, anxiety and more
- THC & CBD topical: To attack the pain & inflammation on affected areas, and provide relief
- Hybrid Dried Cannabis Strain: A blend of Sativa and Indica may be great for consuming during the day, so Durant can still have the energy booster from Sativa to get through the day; the indica will provide a nice “body high” while still aiding in pain relief
- Indica Strain: Taking an indica dominant strain may help with sleeping, deep relaxation and pain relief. It is best suited to be taken at night, as Indica’s are known to give a “couch lock” effect
- Pure CBD strain: If Kevin Durant wanted the benefits of Cannabis, without the psychoactive effects of THC, he could have a pure CBD strain such as Charlotte’s web
- Vaping: Consuming Cannabis through vaporizers is one of the fastest ways to THC to enter one’s body. Vaping may aid in stress relief, anxiety, and insomnia for Kevin Durant. To shop for premium Vaporizers click here.
We wish Kevin Durant a speedy recovery!
Go Raptors Go! Game 6 is this Thursday, June 13th, 2019
Disclaimer: Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor’s advice should be sought before using any supplemental dietary product. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Puff Digital assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
Written by: Destiny’s Leaf